Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So Proud of You

Cody, I am so proud of your accomplishments. You have proved that whatever you set your mind to, you will do. I am so glad that you are enjoying the field that you so unwillingly (or fate placed you in)had to go into. You have always been a leader and a take charge kindof person. You will do so well as a combat medic. You have always taken care of others. Right now, I need you home to help 'take care of someone else'. That person really needs your advice and concern that only you can provide. You know what I mean... You have always been one that they look up to and can talk to when there are problems. Well, there are problems that need only your advice... And thank you for always being here for them! I know you are only miles away but, when we get you back here, spend as much time as possible nurturing in only your way.

I am so looking forward to August being over. I wish I could just blink and it was be gone. I don't mean to wish my life away but, it's just the way I feel. This has been such a long time to be gone. I know that in the near future, you will be gone for a much longer period of time. I know you are being prepared to go overseas and I realize that you are ready to take that step. It will always scare me to see you and your buddies go over. I'm just so darn proud of your willingness to serve this great country. All of you soldiers are the real heros. I love you so much and can't wait to wrap my arms around you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment