Thursday, June 11, 2009

Missing the Peacekeeper

Well, I've realized that the Peacekeeper in the family is being missed terrible right now. I've told how Mallary and Shelby fight but, for the past couple weeks...OMG has it been terrible!!! They cannot even be in the same room without words flying. Now is the time that we realize that Cody has always been the one that has brought peace and contentment to our family. The girls absolutely adore him and they just can't seem to get along without him. He 'plays' with both of them in a different way. He can pick and fight and laugh the whole time. They seem to enjoy every minute they are together. Right now, that 'glue' is missing. I am so hoping that this next few months passes so quick...
On another note, to help decrease the fighting, Mallary has gotten a job at Macon Medical. Maybe with her time being occupied with a job, she will be so worn out at the end of the day that she won't be so hard to live with. These two girls won't even get in the pool at the same time. So, now Shelby will have her swim/lay out time after her class and not have to deal with the criticism.
But, one day, I know they will get along and actually love each other. I remember not really liking my sisters and I got over it. Now, they are my best friends. So, hopefully, they will be too.
Oh well, needless to say, we are so ready for Cody 'the peacekeeper' to return home. We miss you babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment